Sunday, March 3, 2013

When do you know...

When do you know when its time to pack away the old things, the old dreams, the old hopes and lies that will cease to exist? When do you take out the paper, and write down the lost hopes and strike the match to burn them away, and out of your mind?
I think it's time I gave up on even bothering with the sorority crap, its not going to happen. I can't afford it, I don't have the time, and I won't fit in there anyways. I can't "change" the outlook people have on them, just as me, just one scrawny person, so what's the point?
Time to pack away and sell the old toys and stuffed animals, I can't bring them with me. I remember as a little girl building house plans around having a room with all my old toys, how I'd never get rid of them... but that's not logical, just can't happen. It wont happen. Not in this world...
Speaking of drawing house plans... Time to throw away all the old books with the plans I had in them, no use of those either.... Pack away all the softwares for computers, all my Sims, clean off the computers and pack them up too. No use in this world, it's just a "game" it's not real.
Pack away and sell the old books, the ones I never touched, the ones I'd spend hours and days on.... Time for them to go. Maybe for them to have a new chapter.. No more with me...

When is the right time to give up on old hopes... Of finding lost loved ones, lost things, lost friendships, lost  dreams.... Will I ever see Dave again? Will I ever see Jay and get my things back, even if it's on a bad note? Nope. To either of those.... Both are dead, either physically or metaphorically...

I'm tired... can it just stop yet? Can I burn the last note, the last dream now?

No comments: