Monday, January 14, 2013

Bon jour...

I can't even begin to explain how frustrated I get with people in class.... I'm asked to help so much to the point where they will not learn jack, and I can't get any of my work done! How am I suppose to help someone when I can't do my own work to where I ever could explain anything? How about you go learn it yourself like I did, you ask my opinion, and ask me to show you how I do something... Get the damn book out and figure it out for yourself....

End Rant.

So yesterday I didn't get to write, I felt like hell. It was fun barely being able to stand, and all joints hurt, I couldn't even chew bread. Quite pathetic really. I was able to go downstairs and eat a few times, watched old Batman cartoons with Alex upstairs. Felt okay enough to tickle him, had never realized how ticklish he was. Made me laugh. The night was quiet and we went to bed.
Ugh, I didn't want to get up this morning, neither did he. Made it to class a few minutes before being late. I didn't really care.
Getting quite frustrated with the highschoolers who are here who don't understand the concept of learning things on your own instead of having someone else doing it for you by asking for help constantly. Read rant above.
Also been messing with my stupid phone trying to set up where I get the emails from the college, since it's not a standard email address. So looks like I'll be visiting campus once more this evening. Joy. I want to get that set up so I'll quit missing emails from class assignments so I know what to bring to class. I might be visiting a friend to borrow his drawing board... I hope I can find a job or something of income soon to pay this stuff off so I can own my own supplies.
Think I'm going to go back to reading my book for lunch. Or maybe work on some drawings? Choices choices choices...

No comments: